Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Old Friend, AT&T, Still Bringing The Scumbaggery After All These Years

Is-greed-still-good1January 19, 2011. It's a day I'll always remember. It's the day I finally got to destroy a Horcrux that had been bringing misery into my life: AT&T. That's the day I finally cancelled my AT&T service after years of dropped calls, non-existant service, gross over-charges, and all around frustration. I even did it before I knew for sure that Verizon was getting the iPhone. I had had enough. That I got to cancel it by way of Google Voice, adding insult to injury, was just icing on the cake. �Looking back, it was one of the best decisions, technology-wise, I've made in the past few years. And today it's looking even better. You see, after months of AT&T being out of sight, out of mind, they stormed back into my brain last night when I read on Engadget that they would be removing�individual�text messaging plans in a few days. In AT&T marketing parlance, this is called "streamlining". In my parlance, this is called "bullshit".

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/Vnulg7Of_8E/

link2 link3 link4 link1

No comments:

Post a Comment